- For planning purposes, all event participation requests must be received at least 30 days prior to the event. Requests received with less than 30 days’ notice will be accepted based staff availability.
- Fetter will supply at least two employees per event.
- Once the event has been accepted, Fetter guarantees attendance for at least four hours at the event.
- We ask that the event host (your company) supply Fetter with a table, two chairs, and three-prong outlet access.
- Fetter will provide educational and marketing material for each event as appropriate.
- Fetter will make our best effort to provide giveaways at events, but they are not guaranteed.
- Depending on the complexity of the event, we may request a face-to-face meeting two weeks prior to the event to discuss logistics.
- Your application submission is your agreement to abide by the policy and guidelines set forth above.
How to Apply for Health Fair Participation
- Please review the policy and guidelines set forth above.
- All applications must be submitted online using the Health Fair Application link found on this page and on the homepage at least 30 days prior to the event.
How Health Fair Applications are processed
Health Fair applications are accepted throughout the calendar year. Upon receipt, applications are reviewed and an acknowledgement of receipt is sent to the applicant.
The review and approval process may take up to two weeks.
Please remember: We recognize that there are many worthwhile charitable organizations doing outstanding work throughout our service area. We will support as many organizations’ events as our schedule allows.