PATIENT PORTAL ACCESS IS FOR FETTER PATIENTS ONLY. SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY TO BECOME ONE OF OUR VALUED PATIENTS.
At Fetter, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
Call us at 843-722-4112.
Make an appointment with one of our friendly staff members.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to register.
(If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.)
If you have a medical emergency (for example: chest pain or trouble breathing), please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Please be sure to bring the following information on the day of your appointment:
- Picture ID
- Current address
- Current phone number
- Medical card or insurance card
- Paycheck stubs or a notarized letter verifying income (for those without medical insurance)
This information will be required to complete your patient registration on the day of your appointment.
Need to cancel your appointment?
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us at 843-722-4112 at least 24 hours before your visit so that your appointment slot can be given to another patient.
Payment and Insurance Information
- It is Fetter’s mission to provide high quality health care for all patients, regardless of their ability to pay. Fetter will never decline service to a registered Fetter patient on the basis of ability to pay. We will work with you.
- Fetter accepts Medicaid (including many Medicaid managed care plans), Medicare and many private insurance plans. The operator will tell you if we accept your plan when you call to make your appointment.
- If you do not have insurance, you may qualify for the sliding fee scale program. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
- Need to set up a payment plan? We will be happy to assist you!